1/13/15

NYE



NYE - simply a nice eve with my girls - could not have asked for more!
I cooked something for us and made a peach-bowle which turned out to be delicious :p
even when the fireworks where forbidden here in the city, at 0:00 we went outside and had the most beautiful view of hundreds of fireworks.

I bought the AlexanderWangxHM Bustier a while ago but kept it hidden to wear it brand-new for the special night! I had a vision - but not all clothes to let it come true... so I borrowed something and bought the new statement necklace to make it work in the end.
I am so happy how the look turned out so hope you like it too... its way more different than usually when I go out but for NYE i wanted something different!

<3 Milena

Bustier: ALexanderWangxHm
Necklace: Zara
Shoes: Kurt Geiger







No comments:

Post a Comment