1/11/15

HELLO- summer memories



I know its almost a year (haha) since i have been on here!
In the meantime I had a hard and stressful time I'd gone through so I could not think about blogging at all...
but no excuses 2015 I try to be back with - lets say way more looks than the last 5 months :)

I start of with a summery look I still had in my folders from my journey to Nice!
Well I am a person who loves summer ... winter is always a rough time for me so- I try to think of the warmer days and the beautiful moments I spent in the warmth.

Hope that I can transfer a little bit of the feeling, with those happy-me pictures!

<3 Milena

p.s a big thank you to Kerstin, who had the courage to stay with me and take those pictures

Jumpsuit: Zara
Shoes: Nike Blazer
Bag/Belt: H&M
Watch: Nixon








No comments:

Post a Comment