10/4/13

OOTD- Love Bandits


this is a totally comfortable outfit i choose for that day i made the theory of my driving license, it just had to be something i really like which didn't disturb me or get on my racks while doing the test,
so i went for my favorite shoes and black highwaist jeans, cross earrings (on top of my list since i got them) and a new tshirt i bought in sales for about 3 euro and i thought its simple but though had something about it... and the jeans shirt is always a winner in comfort and style questions.

wish you a great weekend- after that my school starts again... but as you now i am immediately off to london for my first time and absolute excited about :)

<3 Milena

Sunnies, Jeansshirt, Pants, Earrings: H&M
Shirt- New Yorker
Shoes: Nadalini (Store in Lignano Italy)




No comments:

Post a Comment