6/16/13

OOTD-journeys outfit


actually this look is from friday one week ago or something like that...
it was just a simple outfit for driving to the lake :)
these shades are on top of my all time favorite sunnies i am so in love with these shiny green mirrored glasses and the see trough thing... easiest go to accessory :p

tomorrow is day x- my start into my summer job! i will be working 3 months from now and probably most of the time as a waitress---so my clothes i can choose from are very very litlle: lets say it rough^^
white blouse, black pants black shoes and a ponytail every single day...
i don't know how i manage to keep you updated with my outfits because after my choice of 4 different blouses i am over with variety in this business, so there are going be some fewer post, but as often as possible i try to catch my time off outfits for you!

♥ Milena




No comments:

Post a Comment