12/7/12

OOTD-peplum-meets-fur-and-camo

simple had the idea to take this fur vest with me from my mom-and then i got this outfit into my mind-i was not sure if it was warm enough because it had -5°C this morning and i am still sick, but anyway no other concept was that perfect so it had to be this! :D
i did like the onion style lots of pieces you dont see just for holding me warm!

its friday guys ;D
hope to keep you updated next week but there will probably not this continued posting
because i am on excoursions week with my class we are going to snowboard walking in the snow and stuff like that and in the evening i will fall into my bed and sleep like a stone :p

these photos have the special ghost edition :) haha thought would be nice for krampus nights...magical disappearing!
♥ Milena







No comments:

Post a Comment