11/30/12

OOTD-dusty day

ahhhhhh i did my exam perfectly and got a real good mark! thanks good- i love english *_*
haha for this dusty just because of everything is grey and cloudy- i took my beloved mint pants out and wore it for something fresh in this very sad color-day-mix :)
a look with most of my favorite pieces as you know the scarf with its flowers on in berry tones always on top of my list and this american eagle cardigan i brought with me from new york-amazing so simple the color- really nice to wear everthing is perfect about it! and this shirt too from america- so simple with its blue black combination but also soo special and versitail for mixing fabrics with this fluffly thing in the front! :)
now its friday time to PARTY - so excited for prom ball i visit todays evening with my girls Lisa and Anny ♥

♥ Milena

Scarf: H&M; Cardigan: American Eagle; Shirt: don't know :p; Pants: Zara; Shoes: Esprit: Coat: H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment